- 神崎 千水
- A samurai warrior a.k.a ‘one thousand slasher’ who managed to cut down a numerous opponents with his dual Japanese sword during the Warring States period.
- 真田 兼六
- A ninja armed with bombs who is a blood relative of Sanada the warlord of Shinano province.
- 鬼倉 雪之丞
- In 1952, Born in Shizuoka city.
- In 1967, Entered an animation production company, Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd. Engaged in designing animation characters for animations such as ‘Time Bokan’ in the name of Yoshitaka Amano.
- In 1987, In charge of designing the characters of ‘Final Fantasy’.
- In 1992, Took charge of the stage design of ‘Yang Guifei’.
- In 1993, Released the video work ‘Yoshitaka Amano - The Beautiful World of Imagination’.
- In 1994, Responsible for the stage and costume design for ‘Kaijin Besso’.
- In 2001, Took charge of the costume design for the film ‘Onmyoji’.
- In 2007, Directed the 7th night of the film ‘Ten nights of dreams’.
- In 2008~2010, Took office as a guest professor of ‘China Academy of Art’ in Hangzhou.
- In 2015, Took office as a guest professor of ‘Central Academy of Fine Art’ in Beijing.
- In 2016, In charge of the character and art design for a Chinese film ‘Painted SkinⅡ’.
- In 2016, Showcased his collection ‘Yoshitaka Amano for Yuhua’ at Fall/Winter 2016 Shanghai Fashion Week.
- In 2017, Took charge of the promotional illustration for ‘Tokyo Gils Collection 2017 Spring/Summer’.
Interview with Yoshitaka Amanoclose