- 神崎 千水
- A samurai a.k.a ‘Senningiri’(thousand men slasher), who has cut down numerous enemies during Sengoku period with his twin swords of Japanese katana and Western sword.
- 真田 兼六
- A ninja armed with bombs who is a blood relative to Sanada Family, the Sengoku-daimyo of Shinano Domain.
- 鬼倉 雪之丞
- A warrior monk from Sengoku period who is good at fighting with clubs. Bold, firm, but delicate characteristics.
- A half-blood girl who graduated from the Faculty of Engineering. Dr.Yoshinaga's assistant.
- In 1952, Born in Shizuoka city.
- In 1967, Entered the animation production company, Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd. Engaged in character design for animation works such as ‘Time Bokan’ under the fictitious name of ‘Yoshitaka Amano’
- In 1987, In charge of character design for the animation ‘Final Fantasy’.
- In 1992, In charge of scenic design for the stage play ‘Yang Guifei’.
- In 1993, Released the video work ‘Yoshitaka Amano - The Beautiful World of Imagination’.
- In 1994, Responsible for scenic and costume design for the stage play ‘Kaijin Besso’.
- In 2001, Took charge of costume design for the film ‘Onmyoji’.
- In 2007, Directed the scene of the 7th night in the film ‘Ten nights of dreams’.
- In 2008~2010, Guest professor at China Academy of Art, Hangzhou.
- In 2015, Guest professor at Central Academy of Fine Arts, Beijing.
- In 2016, In charge of the character and art design for the Chinese film ‘Painted SkinⅡ’.
- In 2016, Showcased his collection ‘Yoshitaka Amano for Yuhua’ at Fall/Winter 2016 Shanghai Fashion Week.
- In 2017, Took charge of key visual design for the fashion festival ‘Tokyo Girls Collection 2017 Spring/Summer’.
Interview with Yoshitaka Amanoclose